Do you leap out of bed and into the day? Or do you manage to wake up early, but keep hitting the snooze button because you’re just not ready yet?
Want to know how to wake up early AND not feel tired while you do it? Yep, us too. Find out how to be a morning lark with feel-good vibes and boundless energy – every day!
Wake Up Early With Energy Every Morning!
Make these changes and get ready to get MORE out of your mornings!
1. Get a sleep routine that serves you. Got to bed at the same time each evening and rise at the same time every morning – even at weekends. Too many late nights disrupt your sleep cycle and make it harder to wake up early.
2. Avoid screens for at least an hour before bed – preferably longer. Unplug and unwind with a book instead and sip a glass of hydrogen water so that you don’t feel dehydrated when you wake up early.
3. Open the curtains or blinds as soon as you wake up. Bright light is stimulating and ‘tells’ your internal clock that it’s time to feel alert.
4. If you’re going to drink coffee, do it in the morning, as the effects stay with you for longer than you might realize.
5. Enjoy a cool shower when you wake up early. Or cold, if you can take it. Cool or cold water stimulates your metabolism, blood pressure and heart rate. If you prefer a warm shower (and let’s face it, many of us do!), then take a moment to at least splash your face with cold water for a similar feel-good wake-up call.
6. Drink a glass of ionized, alkaline water as soon as you wake up early. Why ionized water? Because the thousands of minute bubbles of pure molecular hydrogen in every glass help to energize every cell in your body and help you to feel good! You don’t need to wonder if it’s working: you’ll feel it!
7. If you want to wake up early and not feel tired, get enough sleep in the first place! We know, obvious point, but many of us don’t get enough sleep. 7 – 9 hours is ideal for most people.
Sort Out Your Sleep Hygiene and Feel Good!
If you’ve let your sleep hygiene slide, then now’s the time to sort it out. Getting into the excellent habit of waking early and not feeling tired is like a gift to yourself.
It’s easy to neglect sleep, especially when life is busy, and you feel as though there just aren’t enough hours in the day. If that’s you, look at it this way: get enough sleep, and you’ll achieve more every day. Wake up early, feel good and meet every single day head-on, ready to win!
Wake Up to a Tyent Water Ionizer!
A Tyent Water Ionizer helps you to sleep well in so many ways. Check out why your bedtime routine needs a water ionizer!